Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Sunny, Hot and Breezy

Well its a beautiful sunny
day. Hot, bright and the 
wind is really blowing but
the sun is out and the sky is 
blue. 

I am in on the couch cause
I am not a fan of heat.
But more to the point
I am not a fan of 
the wind blowing the 
tin roof on the deck. 
That noise scares me!!

So, I am chilling on the 
couch!

Image may contain: dog

Even Lily Bit is in. Although
mom has the fan on the deck
on for her, she thinks it is 
a tad to hot too.

Stay cool,
stay safe,
but enjoy your day.

Chey

5 comments:

  1. We've had two heatwaves thus far and I'm inside when that happens too. You are all very smart, especially mom and Lily Bit.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do keep plenty cool Chey, it's been stupid hot down this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky it is cold and wet here!! Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in the midst of a heat wave 2 and this type of heat wave is usually July and August. I hate to think about what those months will be! It is best to be inside on days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently enjoying our back deck on this slightly cloudy Monday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...