Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Moms Memory

Mom wanted me to share
this pic with you that came
up on her FB page. It was
taken in 2009. 

Dakota was a handsome young
man. Look at that look. 

Mom said when she would 
talk to him he would cock
his head and look at her 
with that all knowing look.


Image may contain: dog

We miss Dakota a lot. 
Mom slips a  lot of time
and calls me by his name.
She tells me she is sorry, I
know she misses him as
much as Lily Bit and I do. 

Mom cried a bit when she
was sharing this photo
with me.

Chey 

5 comments:

  1. I miss Dakota too. I'm so happy I got to know him. He was a handsome pup.

    Big healing hug to the mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And so clever and funny. I still cannot believe he could recognize ring tones. That was so cool. ~hugs~ Best wishes, my dears.

      Delete
  2. It's so easy to miss those sweeties who have departed but she lots you too Chey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Dakota was absolutely handsome! And tell Mom that we still do the same thing and mistakenly call Big Boy Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all miss Dakota. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...