Friday, June 19, 2020

Laughs, Chey, Rocks and Fun

I know we talk
about mom laughing 
at me and my fun times
all the time but mom laughs
at Chey also.

You see we have a glider
that seats two, and a 
chair that seats one on 
the deck. Chey unlike 
me seems to think that
she needs to be right
up on mom.


Image may contain: dog

Usually mom is in the chair
and Chey wants right up
there too. Mom says NO...she
wants some room. Chey
sometimes likes to get in 
the glider since mom says
no the the chair but that seems
to move when Chey jumps and 
she don't like that. 

So mom has the dog pillow
on the deck for Chey. Yesterday
she was laying on it and 
was sleeping so good, then
she rolled OFF!

Yep, mom got a great laugh
from that. Chey jumped
up like she did not know what
even happened. 

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Mom laughs at Chey out
in the yard too. You see, and I
just don't get it but Chey likes
to play with rocks.

Not big rocks but just the
right size rocks where she
puts them in her mouth, throws
them in the air and goes to start
this play all over again!

Mom thought she would try 
balls.....NOPE, Chey don't
want a ball. Mom threw some
off the side of the deck. Different
sizes, colors, material, and Chey
still would not play with them. 
She loves her rocks.
Mom said that she hopes
that Chey don't knock herselt
out while tossing that rock
in the air. 

SILLY GIRL.
But know matter how
much silly Chey is she
still don't beat the laughs
I bring.

This is a pic taken after 
mom adopted me, I was
under the chair and I 
stuck my paw out to 
pull in Dakota;s ball.....

No photo description available.

But then other cats do
sill things and get stuck!
(pic from Pinterest)
Top 30 Funny cat Memes #Funniest


Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. 2 that last picture I can imagine seeing Lily bit stuck in that box. I'm so glad your mom had shy and that she gets laughter from her sweet shenanigans! That is what big boy likes to do but not with rocks only with the orange ball and he won't play with us he wants to play with it by himself tossing it in the air and then going and tossing it in the air just like the rocks! Lilybet would you ask your mom to do a post how does she frees the bacon. I'm pretty sure it was on this blog that she said she cooks the bacon she needs to pieces and she freezes the rest and I want to know how do you freeze cooked bacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm glad you two are keeping your Mom entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, yes all animals do silly things at times but the cat in the kleenex box is so funny. Have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot Chey likes playing with rocks. My worry includes her teeth. Silly pup. Love you both, and your mom!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...