Friday, October 18, 2019

Trip to the Vet

I know that Chey posted
this pic yesterday and 
told you folks I needed
to take a trip to the VET.

No photo description available.

This is the first time I have ridden 
in this carrier. It is pretty comfy and
easier for mom to carry but its smaller
then my other one.

Anyway, yep, I saw the vet. You see 
my brother and sister brought fleas
to me a couple months ago from a trip
to the yard. Mom said this happens every
fall right before it turns cool. Mom treated
them and since I started scratching she
treated me too. But the fleas caused me
to have  a reaction around my neck and 
with my scratching I caused sores.

Even though the fleas were gone, I 
kept making my sores worse so Dr.
King gave me a shot. I am not stratching
anymore. 

Mom let me out in the car on
the way home. She says I am 
so well behaved. I just climbed
up on the console between both
seats and just rode home that 
way.

Image may contain: people sitting, cat and indoor

I feel so much better now. 

Lily


4 comments:

  1. You are a great car kitty. I've never had a kitty that liked riding in the car. You are a good girl and now you'll get well.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo glad the shot made the itchy go away and wow, love you on the console riding free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad you are feeling better! Just never used the Hartz flea stuff or other brands like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the vet could help. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...