Thursday, October 31, 2019

Sad Eyes

Dakota was telling 
you about being
in the hammock with mom yesterday,
well I got jealous, 
I wanted up there too.

So later, after lunch 
mom put me up
there with her. I did 
not like that, she
was swinging!

I wanted down 
and mom helped
me, I then went 
to my cushion 
under the hammock.

Mom wanted a pic of me,
she says that even when I 
wag my tail that my eyes
still look sad.

 Image may contain: cat

I however don't like 
the camera so
I turned my head.

After a couple of 
tries mom
turned my head to
 take a pic.

Image may contain: dog

She tells me all the
 time that
she loves me. I love 
her too and I 
am so glad that she 
brought me
here to live with her, 
Dakota and
Lily Bit. 

By the way...come
back tomorrow.
Lily has a great post
coming then.


Chey

3 comments:

  1. ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ HALLOWEEN ☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... What a sweetie. I'm glad your mom feels better, that Lily's kisses help, and that Dakota is still the king, bumps and lumps aside. As a 50 year old human, I know the what it's like having odd things pop up on your skin. :) It's not easy getting old. Be well, all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a cutie so don't be camera shy!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...