Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Lumpy. Bumpy Boy

 I think a few days ago I 
told you some of the things
that mom calls us.....

Like Critter Craps,
Kota Bug, Lily Bit,
Chey and others, well
she also calls me her 
lumpy, bumpy little
boy. 

You see I have skin tags all
over my body.
There is three right there in 
that one spot on that one
leg.

No photo description available.

Did you see them?

If you knew what you were looking
for you could see them in the 
next pic also. There is that one on the 
top of the leg where it meets 
my body. One also right under 
it on my belly and one right over
from the first one on the leg
there on my side (its hiding)...

No photo description available.

But my body is no longer
sleek and lean either. I have
what mom calls fatty lumps
all over me. I don't know where
she gets these names and terms.

No photo description available.

But she tells me that it don't matter
how many lumps and bumps I have
I am still her special boy and she
loves me just as I am.

Image may contain: dog

I was being sort of needy today cause
mom went off in the car with Lily
and when they got back I wanted
to claim mom as mine, so I
kept on and on till she put
me in the hammock with her.

No photo description available.

Yep, that is ME sitting there between
my moms colorful pants! If you notice
she was rubbing me, you can tell cause
her black shirt is sporting some white
hairs! haha...she don't know it but that is
my way of claiming her. Lily rubs on 
her to claim mom as her human and 
Chey tries to push me away when mom
loves on me, that is her way of claiming...
so I elected to shed all over mom. Now 
the other two will smell me on her!

I did forget to mention when I 
was telling you why mom calls
me lumpy and bumpy is cause
I have a lot more of those silly
skin things, about 25
or more. Plus I have two things
that mom calls a fatty tumor. 
You know, if I did not love her
so much I would get offended with 
that FAT word or by the
fact she grunted when
picking me up to put
me in the hammock.

Dakota



1 comment:

  1. Well you're a cutie and the bumps are just fine as long as they don't bother you.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...