Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Love

These two love each other so much.
As the year goes by I see so many changes
in Lily as she grows.
Just like a child, growing and learning
daily and changing.

But I love sites like this and I 
realize that as Lily changes there are
some things that stay the samey.

Lily jumped up to be
next to Dakota.

First not touching.



Then she stretched out and lightly
touched him.


Realizing he would not jump up and 
start playing she stretched out
more, touching more.


Now....all is well.


But then Dakota flips over and
moves around causing Lily
to shift her position also.
Her body is still touching him
though.


Love that these two love each other.


5 comments:

  1. You two are totally, totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, and I linked this post to Tuesday Fun. This is a very fun and loving post.

    Have a woof woof and purrfect day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of seeing photos of these two. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet together! We only have one of the three cats that likes to be near the dogs. The other two were in a dogless house up until Alex and I got together (they were his cats) and seem afraid of the dogs. It's nice to see them all cuddled up and stacked on each other though :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...