Monday, October 3, 2022

Me Again

HEHE

Its me again! 

I like being the head
blogger of our
page.

Are you wondering why
I am having my
pic made so
much lately?

Well, the truth
is that the temps
have dropped.
Not cold, but
cool during the 
day. Mom says that
on the hotter days 
there is not humidity
and that also adds
to it being different
outside.

So with that said....
I don't like it so 
I am in doors more
and hanging close
to mom. 
Misty is not liking 
the cooler
temps either but
she is going back to
the guest bed .
I heard mom telling
someone that with Misty
she is surprised how much
she loves to lay in the 
sun on the deck
with its really 
HOT
cause she had double
layer of fur that I 
don't have...
but she will not hang
out there when its
cooler.

I don't understand it cause
she has a thicker
fur coat then me.

Lily

1 comment:

  1. You are always such a cool kitty no matter the temperature sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...