Friday, October 14, 2022

Dew Claw on Approval and Cuddling

Seriously mom, do you
think I will let you
crochet?
I love that yarn
moving and I love
to try and catch it!

Mom waited me out,
till I went out on the 
deck and she finished
up her project.
But then I had to 
check it out. 


I gave my thumbs, 
(dew claw ) the up 
sign.

Like I have reported
before, I am not 
really liking the 
cooler temps. So I have
been doing a lot 
more cuddling on 
mom.

SHE IS WARM!!!

She laughs at me though
cause I find the funniest
ways to cuddle.





I finally fell asleep after
mom snapped these
pics and I stayed that way
for an hour.

Misty



5 comments:

  1. Aw, you're so cute, Misty.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a gray kitty who loves to cuddle too - more the cooler the weather gets !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're super cute sweet Misty. The blankie sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That came out great. She should make you a toy now.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...