Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Serious One

 We all were on the deck
Tuesday morning
and mom had her
camera so she could
take pics of the birds.
Mom also likes taking
pics of us.

She says I am the 
seriously one.
You can tell that, she said, 
by my face if you don't
see my personality.

Can you tell?

My personality is also that
way. I take things
more seriously then
my sister Lily.
She likes to run and
play all the time, 
I however, only play
every now and again.

I might be the more 
serious one, but
I am also the most
loving.

Misty


3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, Misty. Great photos, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a beautiful gal sweet Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Differing personalities make things interesting. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...