Sunday, May 1, 2022

Cat Whisperer

 Not really sure
what it is about
mom but cats just
seem to come to her.

My aunt Kim calls
mom 
The Cat Whisperer 

This is Tasha, not big
on visitors. She belongs
to mom's friend Elizabeth.

Mom has been over to 
her house a lot but
never sees Tasha.
Last night, she came out 
of hiding and went
right to mom.


Maybe mom does have something
special. I just hope
she don't bring another
one of those home. Not
sure I can take it.
Just this morn
Lily was in one
of her BAW
(Bucked Ass Wild)
moments, she ran
over to me laying on 
the couch, slapped me
and ran off.
Mom calls that a
Hit and Run. 

Mom, I beg of you,
don't bring another
cat home.

Chey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...