Monday, November 22, 2021

Journey of the Traveling GLOVES

 Mom wanted me to tell
all you lovely folks
that she is so
sorry she has not
been logging on 
for use to blog!

BUSY, she says.

Anyway, she has been 
taking pics just not
getting us on to blog
about them.

She did want me to share that
I have found another
GLOVE!
Mom had told me that this
is all I can have cause
she will not have any
for the cold temps if
I keep raiding her
basket of gloves.

Anyway, this is the new 
addition to my addiction.
I took it and placed
it by the bed three nights ago.

Then this morn I brought
the other one in there too.


And moved the new 
addition to the entrance to
the bedroom.

Mom did her normal when
we woke her this morn,
she fed us, let the dog
out and then curled up 
on the couch for a nap.

When she woke from there
I had moved the 
new addition glove
to in front of the 
bathroom.

Mom loves following
the journey of the 
gloves.
Hope you do too.

Misty





3 comments:

  1. You keep mom on her toes with the gloves. So cute.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the glove collector sweet Misty, maybe you can find some more hidden around the house!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...