Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Freaking Mom Out

 Well, I think I am 
freaking mom out!
She never sees a spider
in the house but at night when
she goes to bed, I go to 
work....HUNTING,
CATCHING and DE-LEGGING!

Four times in the past
week mom has gotten
up to some of these that
I tend to leave laying
in the bathtub.

Spider legs!

A couple days ago I
actually left more of the 
spider than normal..
it had long legs and a round
body.
Mom called it a granddaddy
long legs. 
He did not taste good!

Misty


 

3 comments:

  1. You do what you have to do, but grand daddy long legs eat lots of bugs.

    Have a purrfect day, Misty. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find legless centipede corpses sometimes. Ugh... Today, Polly batted at one but didn't stop it waltzing beneath my refrigerator. ~sigh~ Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...