Monday, May 18, 2020

Getting In Bed

Sunday night I was getting
ready for bed!
Wondering what I am standing on?
Well you see, mom's bed is really,
really high up there. Lily Bit has 
no issues jumping up but me and
my belly do so mom fixed Dakota
and I this thing to help....

Image may contain: indoor

Its a small adjustable table
that belonged to my other
mom. 
Mainstays 26" Personal Black Folding Tables, 4 Count


You can move the legs
to adjust the height...mom has
it set low enough I can jump
up on it and then over on the bed.
Course she has a rug at the base
of it to give me leverage and 
one on top to keep me from
slipping off.

While I was posing on 
my table Lily Bit was
already in bed and had
been asleep till we came
in. 

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Isn't she just so cute!

Funny quotes about sleeping, especially designed for lazy people. Designed in Adobe illustrator. Click the link to visit my Instagram account.

Chey Anna Bella

5 comments:

  1. our bed is so high, i need something for Big. he only gets on the bed when it thunders. the table is great for you but Big would crush it, but it did give me an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our peeps do whatever it takes to make sure we can go and do what we need to do.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, you both have a great mom.:-) Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...