Sunday, May 31, 2020

Critter Gifts

Mom calls me her little sh_t.....
I had to leave a letter out cause
mom would not be happy if
I typed it all the way out but
I bet you get the picture!

She also tells me that with 
a face like this it is so hard
to get mad at me and stay 
mad.

Image may contain: cat

If you read a couple of post back
you would see where I have 
gifted mom with two lizards
by bringing them in the house.
She just does not seem happy
with my choice of gifts. 
She caught one and took 
it out, the other one mom 
was trying to catch and it ran
down the air vent. 

Yesterday though she kept saying
I needed to stop bringing
in critters in the house but
was still laughing the whole
time! You see my treat for 
mom yesterday was this....

 See the source image


Yesterday morning mom and Chey
were hanging on the deck and mom
missed me. She came looking for
me and saw me wanting to get up 
in the top of the closet. I do that all
the time but the jump from the 
dresser is not easy so mom put
me up there and left the room.
Later while on the deck still 
mom was wondering if I was
still in there so she came and 
found me sitting on the bed
looking up at the curtains. 
Mom shook them to prove that
there was nothing there and 
out flew the bird I brought
in that had gotten away and 
I had been stalking. It flew
back to closet only
this time mom did not
put me up there. 

We chased it through the 
house and mom almost
had it when I scared it again.
OFF IT WENT. It sure can
move fast. It went in the 
living room and we could not
find it. Mom said it would come
out again so we went to the deck.
I kept going back in to check 
on it. Mom came in once and 
realized that I found it again
and I was chasing it. Mom
closed off bedroom doors 
so it would not head that way
again. However, I lost it again.

I finally gave it up and went 
to the deck. I am not sure where
the bird went from there. It disappeared.

Mom could not understand how it flew
in the screened porch when she 
opened the door without 
her seeing it or how she
missed me grabbing it....
but hey maybe when she had
her eyes checked last week they
did not do a good job!!!

Lily Bit
Protect birds from predators, like cats, by mounting your bird feeder on a pole instead of a tree. Discover useful tips for keeping predators away from your birds on Duncraft's Wild Bird Blog, where we connect bird lovers with the products they need to succeed in bird feeding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi bloggers, this is Mom....
yes, having a hard time
thinking that the wren got
on the deck when I went out the 
door without me seeing it. 
But the update on the bird is,
while Lily went to the deck and
hung out I sat in the living
room with the front door open.
I have a full length glass screen
so it flew to that. I heard it hit the
door so I moved over there slowly
and opened the screen allowing it
to move out.  Lily did spend 
several trips in the house looking
for the bird. Fooled her. 
Pam

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty exciting...for one of you! I'm glad the birdie got back out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of the time a bird got in our family home's basement. I kept trying to net the poor thing when it accidentally flew into a mirror. There just happened to be an empty container into which the stunned critter landed. Lucky me was able to toss on a towel and release it unharmed. Now Lily, you need to leave wildlife outside. Okay? ~grin~ I am proud of you for not harming them.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...