Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My Life Changed with the Last Breath She Took

  • On Sat. the 12th, I love my mom.
  • My oldest brother, sis in law Lori and I were sitting around her bed.
  • With no signs to show us this was
  • the end of my mom's 82th yr. She 
  • took her last breath. 

  • I am lost. Confused. Mad. 

Last night was visitation.
This morning will be visitation
again right before the service.

I have so much family with me.
I have so many amazing friends
that came last night to show
their support. But....I don't have
my mom.

Barbara Ann Montgomery

DECEMBER 5, 1936  JANUARY 12, 2019

Mrs. Barbara Ann Montgomery, age 82 of Hermitage, TN, passed away Saturday, January 12, 2019.

She was born in Cedartown, Georgia, to the late Horace E. and Gertrude Cole Biggers. Mrs. Montgomery was a loving mother and grandmother. She will be greatly missed.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by her husband, Karl R. Montgomery Sr.; grandson, Sean Coleman Montgomery; two sisters and one brother.
She is survived by her children, Ray (Lori) Montgomery of Hermitage, TN, Pam Jackson of Old Hickory, TN, and Mark (Kim) Montgomery of Old Hickory, TN; six grandchildren, Amber, Chase, Cory, Paige, Cobi, and Holly; and five great grandchildren.
The Celebration of Mrs. Montgomery’s Life will be at Hermitage Funeral Home on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Interment will follow at Hermitage Memorial Gardens.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm, and Wednesday, January 16, 2019 from 10:00 am until the time of service.
Serving as pallbearers are Chase Montgomery, Cory Jackson, Adam Smith, Cobi Montgomery, Caleb Besinger, and Mark Montgomery.

PALLBEARERS

  • Chase Montgomery
  • Cory Jackson
  • Adam Smith
  • Cobi Montgomery
  • Caleb Besinger
  • Mark Montgomery


6 comments:

  1. prayers for strength to get through today... my condolences in the loss of your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry honey. I know how hard this is. May she rest in eternal peace.

    Big healing hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, you have my sincere condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom is beautiful, you look just like her! Take care friend. Sending lots of love and hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I'm so very, very sorry. There are no words but we send virtual love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you prayers, and hugs during this difficult time. May God bless you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...