Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Cold Natured

I guess it 
seems strange,  
I have two layers
of fur and yet I 
am cold natured.

The other day it was
cool outside and on
those days mom don't
open the back door for
Lily and I to use
the deck.
That is fine with me
cause I don't like
being out when it is 
cool and rainy.

But I felt it all in 
my bones, got that
saying from mom.
I veggied out on the 
cable box to stay warm.


Later, I moved over
to a sun puddle, got
that saying from Brian 
over at..
brianshome-me.blogspot.com


If you are wondering, in 
the pic above I 
am sound asleep, with 
my head pointing up. 

Misty




1 comment:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...