Monday, March 28, 2022

Misty's Behavior by Mom

 Mom's posting this blog today
cause she wants to tell
a story about me...
Misty

My furs are independent but when it comes to
 night time this baby girl wants mom. We go
 through the same thing every night....first I have
 to locate each fur to know where they are before
 I head to bed. Then I lay down. About ten mins
 into my trying to doze I hear TRILLING (it is a
 rolling with the tongue
 sort of sound a kitten
 makes when calling 
their mom)....it starts in the
 living room, moves into
 the hall and no matter
 how many times I 
call to Misty, she trills. I get 
up, go get her, put her 
in the bed, and yes, 
each fur has their own 
sleeping spot. Misty
 is up next to me with a 
soft fluffy throw that 
she sucks and kneads
 on till she finally lays down.
 This babe wants her mom at bedtime.....so sweet. 
The good thing, no bottle
 feeding and no diaper 
changing.
 Morning consist of Misty
 waking around 
4 but I can pet her and 
she will go back off to sleep. 
Anywhere between, 4:30 and
 six Lily comes to wake
 me only to be ticked
 cause Misty is up near me
 so I usually get woke 
by a loud low squeal. If I
 don't get up then, Lily 
will come back and run 
across my body. Chey 
gets up to go out after I
 get moving around 
and feed the feline furs. 
Then I have to play
 laser light with 
Lily and then finally its
 nap time for me!! lol

Another cute thing Misty does
is she will come to the
kitchen when I am cooking,
or cleaning, sit in the
corner

and just watch.
Just wants to be in the
same room as mom.

She always follows
me to the 
bathroom...
always.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Kitties do what kitties do. Moms do what moms do and it works out.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a totally purrfect routine to us, such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...