Saturday, December 11, 2021

Staying Close to Mom

  Strange night Friday into
Saturday morn. Mom locked
us with her in the downstairs
bathroom in a crowded 
shower stall. She said it was
to keep us safe during tornados..
said she did not want us to 
be sucked away. 

Speaking of mom....


I have been doing a lot

of hanging with my
mom lately.

Here was the other night
while she laid
on the couch. I curled
up in the curve of her 
arm and went to sleep.

Aw...it was nice.

But before I did that I stalked
her, standing above her
head.


Hey mom, what cha 
doing?


Before I curled up 
in her arms though I
laid on her and put
my head in her
hand. 

I got tired on this
position but I praise
mom for not getting tired...
she just laid there and held
me head.

Another position, laying on moms
side. 



Mom really likes those
close up shots.
 Okay, enough loving, 
I wanted to check out
the camera. 


Long before we curled
up on the couch, mom 
was painting, and I wanted
to be close.


Smack in the middle
of her stencils and 
canvas. 

Hope you enjoyed
my staying close to mom,
Misty












3 comments:

  1. I am glad all of you were safe during the tornado watch. Smart Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom will always do her best to keep you safe sweet Misty!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...