Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Dakota Pics - Close Up

Poor baby...
when I first got a professional
camera and started shooting
Dakota
was my model a lot of times,
that did not always make him
HaPpY!

But he was a good sport about it.

Here he is chewing on his
fave stuffed monkey.


Look how handsome.
No gray spots either.


HAHA....got him looking
at me while I was sitting on 
the floor playing with
the camera. He was looking
off the back of the couch.


This next shot shows the 
gray he has gotten.


Still my best 
BUD....
Always.


3 comments:

  1. such a sweet best Bud... these are great. I did the same thing when I got my rebel dslr camera in 06... I have zillions of practice shots, most of mine outdoors zoomed in on running dogs, 3 of them, then 2 then one. I miss the camera. thanks for the compliment on my weight loss. I hae been at 158 for 16 months, the first time ever staying at one weight for more than a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good looking pup, Dakota. Yes you are.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...