Thursday, June 27, 2019

Two Years Ago Today

Two years ago today I adopted 
this beautiful
 baby for a pet for 
Dakota! .


She has been the best thing for both 
of us and even though
 things have changed in our home 
with moms dogs, she 
still fits in! She has been my 
saving grace the last six 
months, on those days when I 
could not find anything to 
smile about, she has made 
me laugh! Thank you for
 picking me as your mom 
Tigerlily (Lily Bit).


Lily Bit was 12 weeks 
old when I 
got her. Her bday
 is April 4th.



5 comments:

  1. Aw, we all love Lily. She's a good girl and very photogenic.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Lily, you chose wisely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her she is so cute, and I am glad she is good for you as well. Have a great weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Happy Anniversary to you and Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss so many posts?! I enjoyed catching up. You are such a sweet person and excellent caregiver. I wish your health were better. ~hugs~ As for Khloe, I'm betting she would have grown to love you but am also glad you have one less mouth to feed (!) as I know that must have been a big prompter returning you to the workforce. Your attitude about it being good to get out of the house is wonderful! I'd rather hunker inside, especially in the current heat. Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...