Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Dakota and the Cabinet/Shadow

Well this is new.
⇊⇊


I actually don't know what this was
all about.

I opened the cabinet door to 
get trash bags and Dakota crawled up
in there.

All I can guess is that there was
thunder in the distance.

Silly Boy.

On a really upsetting sad news
Shadow is missing.
Three days ago she did not
run out to meet me when I 
got to the barn.
I have looked for her
the last couple of days.

The cats don't wander to
far from the barn but maybe
she went hunting. 
There are coyote out and about
I only hope if that is the case
she did not suffer. 

I hate getting attached to these
animals.



3 comments:

  1. Oh dear...I hope Shadow shows up! How can you NOT be attached to them Pam? You take such good care of all of them!! Poor Dakota...he does have that look on his face that I see in Marlene when the thunder starts, she can't fit in the cupboards though I'm sure she'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no so sorry to hear about Shadow. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...