Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Today, just like the other

Leaving work yesterday I looked
up and saw the Capitol Bldg in 
front of me.


This is a very old bldg. The construction 
of this bldg started in 1845 and 
was completed in 1859.


If you are interested in reading up on 
the history of the state capitol
check out this link.

I love how folks show their
personality.
I love it seeing that folks paint their
front doors cool colors. Or they 
have unqiue mailboxes.
Or the stickers they have on their
cars or special lettering or 
words on license plates.

This guy shows is love of the 
USA. 


I see a lot of military stickers or
things like this on tire covers on 
the backs of jeeps.


I loved this one.
She is an Army Wife.

Well these stickers usually show the mom,
dad and kids....along with pets!
I am thinking this one shows mom and dad
along with a mess of kids....and pets!


  Found this one of my brothers car.
  

For years now I have taken pics
of cool and unusual mailboxes.
I love the personality in them like
I said. The other day I was driving around
on a road near my brothers home. 
Thing is, there are not many roads
I have not traveled around where 
we live. I am a backroads QUEEN!
But I had never really ventured off
in this neighborhood. 
Glad I took that turn, found the 
coolest mailbox I have seen in 
a long time!


The back of the truck opens for the mail!
I LOVE.

I also love seeing things people redo.
I pulled this from FB but 
forgot to pull the original piece.
This woman took a dark piece of
furniture and made a great piece
for the kitchen, a coffee bar!



BEAUTIFUL.

Yesterday my friend Chris met
me when I went to feed at the barn.
He had this in hand.


He has taken to buying me flowers.
He sees something he thinks I will like and 
he gets it for me. 
So sweet.
He has showed concern about me 
a lot with my struggles with my health 
and still learning to deal with mom's
passing....along with everything that has
gone on in my life the last six months.


I took this yesterday. I was leaving 
my nephews home. They are expecting
their second son next month.
They just found out they were pregnant
when mom past. 

I am blogging this morning and so
need to get up and get ready for 
work. This is the one issue with 
working again, getting the body
to move but it does me good to get 
out. 
Okay......later folks.














8 comments:

  1. i think having a job is good for you, brain exercise and forces you to move and get out... just my opinion. save retirement for old age. part time is perfect. that coffee bar is gorgeous, i would love to have that one.. bob wants the mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stickers and decals always make us smile! Have a terrific day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such wonderful finds and I so enjoy seeing them.

    Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all your babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous capitol building! That mailbox is brilliant! So creative. I am loving that coffee bar piece. Those are pretty flowers you received.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to get out of the house. But it sucks to have to get up in the morning sometimes. I hope you had a great day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have such interesting photos. I have wanted (for quite awhile) to get more into photography. I was inspired MANY MANY years ago by a lady who presented a workshop at my school. She had traveled all over everywhere and she always took photos of doors. She presented them in a slide show (that's how long ago it was!) I remember it to this day though. All sorts of doors on houses, buildings, barns, etc., etc. It was a wonderful presentation. Oh dear...yet another project I need to get started on. So many projects...so little motivation to get started!!!!!!! Hope you have a lovely week and that you will find peace with your physical issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your history is interesting but it cannot compete with European history. Even our house is 200+ years old. Hope you are well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like black cat, mysterious cat. Nice article

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...