Friday, June 7, 2019

She's Back


Standing out in the pasture
after feeding the horses when I heard
a meow, and I knew it was not
from the two younger cats.

Walked around the side of the barn
and look who was coming around
to greet me.


I was so happy to see her.
She followed me up onto the deck. I went 
into Chris house and got pexoide and
neosporin to treat Shadow's
wound under her neck. 
Before she left a flea got
hold of her and she is so allergic.
Anyway I set her up in my lap,
treated her wound and she sat there like
a good girl. But was so ticked when
I put her down. She would not 
come back to me. If this does
not help I will have to get her to the
vet....

BUT SHE IS BACK!!



4 comments:

  1. Delighted to hear it, wonder where she disappeared to? Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy she let you treat her neck and that she is BACK... poor baby... hope your knee is better, i saw it on FB... you will love the horses on todays post. a paint with blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. Wonderful news.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...