Thursday, June 11, 2020

Playtime with Mom

Hi...its me, Lily Bit!
Did  you know that my real
name is TigerLily?

Yep, that is what my mom 
named me but she called
me Lily. After just a bit
of living with mom I 
graduated to Lily Bit.
Mom has this habit of
calling us by nicknames.
She makes up songs about
us too.

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Sometimes she goes through the 
house singing, "Oh Lily Bit, you
are my Little Shi........"

In the pic above that was taken
last night I was taking a break.
Mom and I had just been playing
chase. When I want to play I 
will run up to her and give her
this "I am ready to play look"!
She notices that look and tells
me she is going to get me, and
here she comes! I turn and take
off running and jumping. 
Mom laughs at me, esp
when my feet are slipping
all over the wooden floor!!

After this pic was taken 
we headed to bed. At that
point mom and I played
find the hand under the cover.
I have so much fun.
Mom then played find
the hand under the cover with 
Chey. She tends to make
this really strange noise
when she plays. Sort of
scares me cause Dakota
did not do that. So because of
that I don't play with her.
I do however MESS with 
her by running up, pouncing
and running off. 
FUN TIMES.

Lily Bit


3 comments:

  1. Lily Bit is the perfect name for you. I love your moms song. I laughed out loud.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have tons of fun sweet Lily Bit, that's as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kitties all had so many nicknames. ~grin~ And back when Luna was alive and Applebee's restaurant had this 'I love my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs...' jingle I sang it to her replacing 'back' with 'cat'. Heh... Be well and play safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...