Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Visitor

Mom made Lily stop 
hogging the blog so I 
could do it today.

We had a visitor Saturday thru
Tuesday. Her name is Lettie
and she belongs to mom's
niece, Holly.

Holly came to town from Knoxville
to visit for her Bday and brought
Lettie with her. But since her mom
has a house full of cats and 
bunch of feral cats, Lettie needed
a place to stay. She used to visit with
us when my other mom was here
also so I know Lettie pretty good.

Image may contain: dog

Mom took this pic Tuesday
morning, we are all being
lazy on the deck. 

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, dog and table

It felt good out there.
Lettie left in the afternoon
so life got back to normal.

Like I said, I know Lettie,
Lily on the other hand was
not happy she was here the 
first day and night. Lettie
was laying on the couch
asleep and Lily would sneak
over and bop her on the head
and run. She did this three 
times. Mom made her stop,
after she laughed.

Chey




5 comments:

  1. He thinks this is common behavior for our sweet Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good. We love all of you, but I agree that Lily Bit is a showboat. It's a good thing.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to Lily Bit and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can really sweet Lily doing the Bop! Lettie does look like a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice visit. :) I'm laughing at the image of Lily doing that, too. It reminds me of Jezebel getting upset by an animotronic reindeer in her youth. She'd smack the carpet and run away.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...