Sunday, June 21, 2020

Posing, Drunk, Food, Tree and Dress Up

Mom loves this pic of 
me taken in Aug of 2017.
She said I looked like I 
had posed for her.....haha
I do, she just don't realize
it all the time.
Image may contain: Pam Montgomery Jackson

I was still so young when
mom snapped the pic below.
I think Dakota and I had 
been playing hard and I 
was worn out. Mom says it
looks like I was on a three day
drunk!

No photo description available.

Mom hardly ever gets on to 
me even when I decide to open
the bag of cat food that mom has
not gotten put away yet!

No photo description available.

She did not get onto me when
I went through the food 
dumping days.

Image may contain: indoor

She just laughed, it could have been
cause I looked so sweet looking in 
the mirror. However she did fix my
goose so to speak when she 
decided to velcro the bowl
to the carpet piece! Stopped that fun
really fast.

I am not a TRASHY sort of girl
either but there sure was something
smelling good in this tall thiny
one day. Mom told me no, I got
down and have never been interested
ever again.

Not even have I been a fan 
of trying to climb that shinning 
silly covered looking tree that
mom puts up every so often.

No photo description available.

Moms friends think I am pretty
special. If we have to go somewhere
mom pulls out that box thing with
a handle on it, she calls it a carrier
and taps the top telling me to get in.
I do.....she says most folks have to
fight the cats to get them in that
sort of thing. 

However now if she go someplace
she puts me in the car and I just
sit between the two front seats.

One day at a scary time of the 
year where there are pics of 
black cats riding on brooms
with ladies in tall black hats
mom put me in the car.
We drove to the vets place.
I sat in the car like I said I do
but then she dressed me up 
in a baby gown, baby bonnet,
had this sucker thing and 
she wrapped me in a blanket.
Into the vets office we went,
mom held me like a baby while
they took pics. Then out to the
car again where she took all
that off me and I sat up in the car
and we went home.

If you never saw the pics
here I am.

Image may contain: one or more people and cat

Check out what that sucker
thing on my gown says...

Image may contain: cat

Mom said I made the best babe.
She tells me all the time that 
I am not the regular type of cat!

Okay, mom I get it, I am not normal
but hey you are always saying that people
tell you that you are diff and you say'
thank you! So thanks mom...and thanks
for reading the signs when I picked you.

Lily Bit






3 comments:

  1. You are definitely the most unnormal cat I have ever known and that's why I love you. These photos are priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing little girl sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...