Sunday, June 28, 2020

Critters in the Yard Seen Through Moms Lens

 Hi everyone!

Mom has been playing with her
new camera.

Here are a couple of pics
she got the other day.

A hornet, wasp and ant
all in one shot.

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

And here the wasp and 
ant fighting.

Image may contain: plant, flower and outdoor

Mom said she needs 
another more powerful 
zoom lens cause
this critter however
in our yard was still
to far away.

Image may contain: grass, outdoor and nature

I went to the end of
the fence to look at
it and mom laughed
saying that hog is
bigger then me.

I did not want play with
it but I really did not want
it in the yard.

Thanks for coming by to
visit.

Chey


3 comments:

  1. Those were some interesting critters Chey, we've never seen an ant smack down a wasp before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post . Even I saw a shining bee in my house and I am yet to post a blog on it . Sometimes ya we see different things around us .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! Your mom is cool, Chey. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...