Sunday, June 7, 2020

It's Black and White

Chey alerted mom to something
in the backyard next door. 

Image may contain: one or more people, grass, outdoor and nature

Four young skunk. 
At first we thought it was just
three cause they stayed
close but when they all
went this way and that mom
noticed there were four. One 
was more white with little black
on it. 

I heard mom say this was
new to her. Never had to deal
with skunk at the other house. 
Sometimes the SMELL is
not good. Mom made me 
come in Saturday morning
cause it smelled so bad and 
since she leaves the door
cracked to the deck
so I can come and go she
said it was just too much.

I wonder if other people
have these black and white
critters around their house?

Lily Bit

2 comments:

  1. I don't envy you the smell, but babies sure are cute. :) Stay clear, my dears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are cute little stinkers!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...