Monday, June 1, 2020

Play Time, Dakota Memory, Up High

Lily Bit loves her new pom poms
that mom got her to play with.
But, mom said she would rather
Lily play with them before 
bedtime. 

Mom and I got in bed to go
to sleep but Lily decided 
that was the best time to 
run up and down the hall 
while she slapped the 
pom poms around. 
It was like she was 
playing hockey!

No photo description available.

A friend of moms sent this 
to her when Dakota left us.

No photo description available.

It now has a very special spot in 
the garden. 

Lily Bit likes getting 
up high. I don't know why
it is not like I am going to
mess with her.

Image may contain: cat

But I do know that if she is up there
then she is not messing
with me either!
She does that a lot. 

Chey Anna

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get along as well as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great memory of Dakota. Stay well, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitties like up high for sure. Higher the better. Lily Bit is so cute. She knows it too.

    Love the new garden remembrance. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a really sweet Dakota memorial.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...