Friday, June 21, 2019

The Cats


You all have met Zu.
I have told you how Zu came
into my brother and sis in laws life.


We all hand fed her, loved her and 
cuddled her so I was surprised
when she took on that 
Tortie/Cat A-tuded!

She hated to be held, touched,
loved or petted.
You would allow it for.....
oh lets say, a second or two and 
then the claws came out!

At four she has seemed to out grown
that behavior.
Since I am feeding the babes
while brother and sis in law
are in Fla. I am greeted
at the door like this.


Stretching and rolling over so
I can rub that belly.

You have also met Smokey.
He is a Russian Blue.
He took up at Mark and Kim's
house and although they were
feeding him, he lived
there about 8 months before they
brought him in.
Not a feral at all but a drop
off or lost babe.
He is an indoor / outdoor babe.
But getting more and more
used to being in.


However, he lives in the bedroom.
Why? ZU of course!
She will not accept him. 
I have told Kim that she needs
to slowly bring them together for
its not fair him living in a bedroom
or going out for exercise since the 
fleas love him so.
We will see. He is a sweetie and 
very loving.

I am not sure if you have met
Becky.
Becky is yet another drop off
or lost pet. 
Was for sure that she was an indoor
cat. 


She adjusted to well indoors to not
have been. She was the second cat
after Zu. Although Zu does not care
for her, she allows her to remain indoors.

Becky is another loving sweet babe.
Up until last yr my mom kept Zu
when Mark and Kim went to Fla.
I would go over and care for Becky,
Smokey came later. However last yr
mom was not feeling up to keeping
Zu so I would feed both of them at 
the house. 

Before Becky loved all over me, but
last yr that stopped!
I figured it was cause Zu meets
me at the door and gets attention 
first. Becky ignores me now.
Even slapped at me when I went to 
pet her last night. 

Anyway, these babes don't have me
just rushing in to feed.
They each get Aunt Pams time and 
attention with playing or loving.

And to think.....two years ago 
I stayed away from cats except Zu.
Did I mention that I have Lily
cause I fell in love with ZU?
haha
the power of animals!
Hahaha

In the words of Brian...
adoptive a cat!





5 comments:

  1. Aw, so precious.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos make me realise just how much I miss having an animal around the house. Great set of photos. Have a fab weekend Fiane

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all cuties. I hope they use some flea prevention on everyone because if fleas are getting in , they are everyhwere- I learned that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumis areal cutie! Yes, adopt cats, we deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad the cats were dropped in the right place. i will never understand how people can drop of pets, even rabbits or turtles. so sad, but these cats have happy ever after stories

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...