Sunday, July 12, 2020

Napping

Mom apparently checked the 
deck and realized I was not
out there so she came
to the guest room checked on 
me.

I was comfy!!!

Image may contain: table and indoor

Mom finds it funny that my
back half is laying on my back,
but the front half is laying on 
my side! All twisted up!

I usually nap in the guest
room and some nights
I start out in here at 
bedtime. I was not happy
about having Amber and 
Will sleeping on my bed
the other night but its okay
I guess, cause they are gone now.

Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. Big Boy sleeps just like that and it's even funnier with a 75 lb dog haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for not liking to share your bed. Be well, 'little' Tiger Lily. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...