Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Roaming Wild and Not Roaming Wild

Mom said she is wearing out
and will be glad when Mark
and Kim come back to town
tomorrow. BUT, she also says
how much she loves the critters. 

I think we explained 
that they
have three indoor cats.
Zu, that is staying
 with us. But
normally roams the house.
Becky, has the roam of 
the house also.
Then there is Smokey. 
He came 
to live with them after living
outside their place about
6 months. Like Becky it 
was a given that he had been
someones pet so Mark and 
Kim brought him in. He lives
in one bedroom cause Zu will
not allow him to come out. She
jumps him every time.

Image may contain: cat

Well, mom told Kim that she 
might had done an OOPS. 
Cause she has been letting 
Smokey out to roam the house.
He is normally an inside outside
cat but mom thinks he should just
be indoors but with that he would
never be able to roam or run in 
one room. He has enjoyed his
time out. Mom will hang at the
house for 30 to 45 mins while
he enjoys his time. 

So with that mom might
have started something. She
said he refused to look at her
(pic above) when she told him
he needed to go to his room.

Mom has suggested that maybe
part of the day Zu stay in the room
and Smokey roam then 
change it up.
Or do it on different days....
OOPS....mom you might have
messed up!

As for Lily and I, of course
we are spoiled. We have the 
roam of the house. Well, Lily
more then me. You see 
mom keeps
a baby gate at the top of the 
stairs and the guest room cause
if she is not here and I don't want
to hold what I need to do, I go to
those two rooms. Mom stopped
that really fast. Now she puts 
pads down if she is going to
be away for a bit. 

Lily however she can just
walk through the bars on 
the stair rails to go down
stairs and she jumps over
the one to the guest room. 
NOT FAIR.

Mom keeps telling me that 
Lily needs to teach me how
to go to the bathroom in 
that BOX! Really?

Here is a pic of Lily and 
I veggie out with mom 
on the couch Saturday 
night. 
Image may contain: dog and indoor

I guess I am pretty lucky,
mom says that some dogs sleep
outside at night.

Chey

4 comments:

  1. Well I'll be waiting to hear another post when the mom and dad comes home and finds out about the oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't let my babies sleep outside at night either. Mom is right. You're not going to use Lily Bit's potty box either.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, outside can be really scary Chey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. And at least you don't have to wear a diaper. ~grin~ You're one sweet and lucky dog, Chey.

      Delete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...