Saturday, July 11, 2020

The BOYS and Amber

Hey Chey here...
Mom got a quick shot of 
me licking my face yesterday 
morning. 

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

She was waiting for Amber to come
take her off somewhere. 
Anyway, I LOVE AMBER.
You see when I was just a baby
Amber adopted me.
I lived with her for about
three years maybe. I actually
had some babies of my own
when I lived there.
But my mom, my other mom
before this mom let me live
with her when Amber moved
to an apartment. 

The two younger boys, 
Braden and DJ were just
babies themselves when I 
lived with them. But I loved
Caleb and Amber the best!
Amber, Will and the boys
all stayed with us yesterday
when she got home, stayed the
night and most of the day today.
I was thrilled to see them.

Lily however was not happy.
She had NO RUNNING fit
last night, her and mom did 
not play hide and seek and she
tried her best to stay away
from Braden, who is a big
animal lover and could not 
understand why Lily would not
let him hold her.


Image may contain: indoor

She is so happy to have them gone!!!

Chey

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun visitors even if Lily didn't like them too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats live in their own world unlike dogs who live in the humans world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to see them, even if Lily didn't have fun. They must have been thrilled. :) Take care, lovely Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...