Thursday, July 9, 2020

Allowing Her to Have Her Way

Hi....its me Tiger Lily! 
HAHA...that just don't sound
right since I always go by
Lily Bit.

Anyway, yesterday I was laying
on the guest bed and mom came
to check on me. I raised my head
and meowed at her. Then out
came that phone camera!!

You know, I rule the roost here
at the house but I have to allow
mom to have her way from 
time to time so I let her
take some close ups. 

No photo description available.

But she just kept on snapping.
The first pic was looking away.

But the next one I turned
a bit so she could get the
eyes.

Image may contain: cat

Then she moved in closer.

Image may contain: cat

And she kept getting closer!!

Image may contain: cat

So after this last shot I 
wrapped my paw around the
phone and pulled it the rest
of the way to me and tried
to bite it!!

That was my way of saying
ENOUGH! I allowed
you to have your way now
its time to STOP.

You see at least by 
doing this from time to 
time it allows mom to
think she is in charge!

I might only be three but
I am petty smart....

Lily Bit

5 comments:

  1. You are so cute and you are a wonderful roost ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will not let Big Boy read this, might give him IDEAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so cute. Have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the mom heard you loud and clear. You are in charge Lily Bit. Mom knows it too.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable boss you are, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...