Monday, July 20, 2020

Cool, Tortie and Cave Crickets

Oh mom it is so hot
outside but....this
is really cool!

Image may contain: cat and indoor

Mom read this on FB, and 
laughed. She shared it with 
her SIL who has a Tortie!

Image may contain: text that says 'did you know? 'Tortitude' is a real thing. Studies show multicolored, female cats, such as tortoiseshell and calico, are more likely to have a feisty or aggressive attitude toward humans. PHOTO:ISTOCK 3 DIDYOUKNOWFACTS.COM'

Mom also told her that
Zuzu was full Tortie and 
thank goodness that I was only
1/2 Tortie.

I missed this
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

Cause mom don't let me in the 
garage that much but I would
have had a ball hunting cave
crickets. 

Wow, I missed that fun.

Lily Bit

6 comments:

  1. Awww, you're so adorable. I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day and week, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, we've have a few torties and that is a real thing fur sure. I hope you get some cricket time sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torties are a spunky lot! You look cool and comfy in that tub sweet Lily, sorry about the cricket miss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Tortie was always a sweet kitty! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a Tortie when we lived on the farm and she had five baby torties as well 🐱 Hava a happy day and keep cool. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here's a fun video starting in a tub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sl7PVbUGvo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...