Friday, July 17, 2020

Hot, Hot, and more Hot


Yesterday it was really
HOT!
I tried the deck 
several times but
I usually ended up here.

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Mom went looking for me and 
found me and Chey
in the bed. Cause
I spent most
of the day here, the
bed did not get made. 

HAHA...its really
HOT 
out on the deck again
today. Mom just ran me
indoors, said it was
way to hot to be out.
I went back to bed only
mom beat me to it, and 
she made it this morn.
Oh well, stay cool.

Lily Bit

5 comments:

  1. It's hot here too. I love Lily Bit so much. She's so precious.

    I linked this post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's way too hot and we're sure thankful for air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob and I just this week saw for the first time in our long lives of the mometer hanging on her fence that said 100 degrees. It is hot hot hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warming up here as well. Take care and keep cool, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful we have a good A/C unit! Stay cool, my dears.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...