Saturday, September 21, 2019

Smokie and Becky

A few days ago my mom
went to visit and check on 
her nephew fur Smokie.

Smokie had an abscess lanced 
right above his tail. 
He was laid up on the bed
mom said so she laid down
and started rubbing his head.
She said she did not stay long after
that cause Smokie was SNORING!


His wound is healing and mom said
he should be okay.

Becky is a silly girl.
Her and mom used to have a
connection but that was when her
mom and dad went out of town
and her sister (Zuzu) would 
go to granny's house to stay.
They split them cause Zu is not
always nice to Becky. 
Anyway, when Zu started staying
at home in the house with 
Becky when they went on a trip
Becky started taking a catitude
to mom....Think Becky would get ticked
cause she was having to stay
all day locked up with 
Zu. Plus Zu meets my mom 
at the door and gets rubbed first.


Sounds like she is jealous to me.
However when mom went to check
on Smokie, Becky was a lot better.
Mom said she slapped at her and 
hissed a couple of times when her
mom and dad went on vacation.
But with her dad home and my
mom coming up to her, she allowed
mom to pet her again.

Wow....talk about a catitude,
sure glad us doggies don't act like
that.

Chey

5 comments:

  1. poor smoky, he sure is handsome. Catitude is what I have had the last 2 days, like menopause moments on steroids. I will tell Bob to look out, I have catitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear Smokie is doing well. Poor thing, they don't understand why we have to put those cones on them, at least the snoring means he's relaxing and able to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear Smokie is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...