Friday, September 20, 2019

Me Sleeping and Me Playing Hide and Seek

I sure hope you never get tired 
of seeing me..... 
Esp. as I sleep!!!
Mom said she was coming
out on the deck last night
to check on me and this
is what she finds!!
I was so comfy I did not
know she snapped this 
pic from the kitchen door.


Mom is trying something new~
she hates that iphone and Apple
don't play real pretty with 
Blogger.com so that she
can add videos of us so
she is trying to see if you can
view them via fb if
she post the link..
please let us know if that works.


Thanks to you all,
Lily Bit
(I think that was moms way 
of using my name but also
making it seem like she is
calling me Little Bit)....

3 comments:

  1. Our pup was named Little Bit. We sure miss her. I linked you to Feline Friday, Lily. I never get tired of seeing you.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to the pups and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get tired of seeing you sweet one but we couldn't see the video...got this message: Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious. it worked for me, but might not if the person is not on FB.. did you try uploading to youtube and then use link or embedd in blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...