Saturday, September 7, 2019

My New Home, My New Mom, My New Life

Hi....
Yay its my turn to do
the blogging!
I am Cheyenne, the 
tan dog sleeping on the 
couch. My new mom, calls
me CheyAnna Bella or
Chey Annie, don't know why
she don't call me by my
real name but its okay.


I have known my new mom
since I was a new puppy.
She was also there when
I had puppies myself.
That was when I lived 
with my first mom, Amber, my
new mom's daughter.
Then I went to live with 
my second mom, which is 
my new moms mom. 
Still with me?

Anyway, I don't know what
happened to my 2nd mom 
but she is no longer here so
my new mom took me and 
my sisters to live at her
home. Only Chloe was not 
nice to my new mom so she
went to live somewhere else
and then my oldest sister Molly
got sick and she left us.

But coming to live with my new 
mom my friend Dakota
became my brother.
I like playing with him but
I am REALLY
jeaslous of him when he
gets close to my new mom.

HAHA....Dakota my new
brother is so silly.
Look at this older pic
of him. 
He is out of it and 
probably doing what he does
so well....
SNORING.


I also got a new sister 
when I moved here.
She is a little different, just
something odd about her, but 
I like to play with her also.
She is nice. 

The problem about playing with
Lily is that once we
get started she runs away.
Mom says it is cause I 
growl when I play and 
Lily is not used to that.
She don't like it. 
HAHA...its all in 
fun though. 

Thanks for dropping in to 
see my blogging skills.
When mom said I was going
to do this I was scared...
but I think it all came out
just great.

Cheyenne
AKA CheyAnna Bella
AKD Chey Annie

6 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie Cheyenne and I'm so glad you settled into your new home so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, I love the name Chey Annie... and you did a super duper job on your first post. so glad you were transferred from mom to mom to mom without ever having to see a rescue shelter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to meet you, Cheyenne. I know you're in good hands with your new mom.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your new mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheyenne, welcome to the Blogasphere and I think you have a wonderful new mom who has kept you in the family. I think your new sister and brother are wonderful too. That picture of Dakota sure is hilarious and you sure are purdy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheyenne! I know you're going to love living with your new mom, brother, and sister!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...