Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Doggies Gone and Laughing at Lily

Hi....this is Cheyenne blogging
today. 

Thats me in the pic with 
Dakota and Chloe. 


Mom says that Chloe is doing
great at Uncle Ray's house.

This next pic is a little
older. That is Ms. Molly
with Dakota. I miss her but
my new mom says that 
she is with my other mom 
now, wherever that is. 

See the other dog in the yard
between Dakota and Molly,
that is Red. She was pretty
cool. She left us over a 
yr ago. 
I have seen a lot of change
in my eight years.
Yep....thats how old I am
EIGHT.


One day a few weeks ago
mom was going to 
hang curtains on the deck.
She hung some but forgot to 
purchase some for the side of 
the deck. When she got them 
it took weeks for her to 
decide to hang them.
She has not been feeling 
well till lately.
Anyway, she tossed the curtains
on the deck to go in the 
house to get something and 
when she came back out, she
could not find Lily. 
Then all of a sudden mom 
started laughing out loud,
she does that a lot.
Anyway, we looked down
and Lily was under one
of the curtains.



I think she thought she was
hiding but she don't realize
that just cause her face
is covered, we could still
see her tail moving. 

Lily makes us all laugh alot.

Signing off,
Chey



4 comments:

  1. good post, Chey, and I to am laughing at that silly Lily girl. she is better than a barrel of monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have seen a lot of changes Cheyenne and hello to you too silly Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily makes me laugh a lot too. A little ham she is.

    Have a fabulous day and thanks for your wonderful post, Chey. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...