Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Oh Those Birds

Yay...its my time to blog
again!
Oh sorry, by the way this is 
Lily coming at you. 

You know I show a lot of 
interest in the birds outside off
the deck. Mom keeps them fed
for me so they keep 
me entertained. 

But these little birds I am not so
fond of. They just move way to 
fast for my head to keep up with.


But mom sure does like to watch 
them. 


You know, mom is always telling me 
what a good girl I am. I only
get a talking to sometimes and 
that is usually when she is looking for 
me, scanning the deck, going all 
over the house and I don't
answer her. 
The funny thing is that I am usually
right out in sight but she says
I blend in to well with everything. 

However I really did get in trouble
over a new bird feeder that mom 
made. She did not hang it in the 
tree with the other one but hung it
on the outside of the deck. 

TOO CLOSE FOR ME
to just view the birds.
I thought they were trying to come
in. Mom walked out on the deck
in time to see me take a leap....
right into the screen hanging on 
with all my claws. She got a little
upset, raised her voice at me and then
took down the feeder.

OOPS....
oh well, I am 
still trying to figure out 
what was so wrong
about that.

Lily
😹




6 comments:

  1. Moms bad, not yours. tell her I said that. the temptation was just to much to handle.... we do the same thing with Big and he weighs 75 pounds. he blends in so well we lose him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch them too, Lily. We have six of the large feeders and in the peak time they go through the sugar water in about 2+ days. Hard to keep up.

    Have a purrfect day, Lily. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the feeder wasn't your problem, you know what they say...location, location, location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Yes, it's best to view birds form a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just natural instincts Lily, not wrong for you but wrong for us humans!! Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...