Thursday, September 5, 2019

Meet Clyde and my Blogging


Hi this is Lily...
mom has decided to try something
new with the furbabe blog and that
is to let us furbabes do the blogging.
She talked to us about it
and said she got the 
idea from 
that other cats blog,
Brian. 
Thanks Brain for 
the idea, I don't know about
Dakota or Cheyenne but
I am so excited.

I want to introduce you to
Clyde. 
I never met him but he belongs
in moms family through 
her son Cory.


I guess that makes Cory my
brother? All that confuses me.

Anyway, isn't Clyde a BIG
one. He is a hound dog.

Mom always jokes and says 
that you can take the boy
out of Tennessee but
you can't take Tennessee
out of the boy.
Not sure what all that means
but I think it has to do with
Cory living in another 
 state, Mom calls it California.
But she laughs and says that 
Cory needed a Tennessee type
dog to remind him of home.

HAHA...mom loves those
pics of us critters sleeping.
She took this one last night.

 

I do look rather cute, don't I.

Well since she took pics of
me being cute she thought
she would get my brother and
sisters pic too.

Cheyenne.


And Dakota on the back of the
couch. Mom fusses at him 
laying back there.
But she also laughs at 
the noises he makes when he
sleeps.

He gets LOUD.


Anyway, that is the first sample
of my blogging. Hope you 
enjoyed. 

We all want to thank you for reading
about us. I realized that
between blogging and FBing
mom has made me popular.

Purring off for now,
Lily

6 comments:

  1. Cute Pam! I mean...Lily... ;)
    Oh Clyde is ADORABLE!!! I want him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course you're popular sweet Lily and welcome to cat blogging. Did you know there is a Cat Blogosphere at blog.catblogosphere.com ? Dang, that Clyde sure is a big dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purrrfect first post, Lily bit... good job.. would love to hug that TN hound dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big boy! I'm reminded of my one niece's dog. Cooper once scratched and bruised me something fierce because the huge goof doesn't know his own strength. Be well, sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...