Thursday, September 26, 2019

Lumpy Bumpy and the Bobcat Tabby

Hi...its me Dakota.
I am not turning my back on 
you for any reason other then the
fact that I am 
sleeping.


Mom put my dog pillow up on 
the chair for me to lay on.
It is so comfy. 

Mom calls me her lumpy
bumpy baby.
I have lumps and bumps all
over my body. 

A couple weeks ago my mom
took care of her niece and 
nephew cats. There are three of
them but there now seems to 
be some feral cats hanging around
A mom, a sibling of the mom,
three kittens and this one more
feral. He hangs away from the 
others. I heard mom telling Aunt
Kim that the one cat was the 
biggest orange tabby she has
every seen and it looked like
part bobcat.  


He does look pretty big.
I would not mess with him.


 Dakota


4 comments:

  1. Wise of you not to mess with that orange tabby. Could be painful and cause more bumps and lumps. Just saying.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snooze and don't dream about that big orange kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nice thing about bobcats is they try to avoid people. (So if you find an injured one by the side of the road, don't wrap it in a blanket and put it in the back seat of your car with your toddler!)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...