Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Sweet Barn Babes

My barn babes are so sweet.

Shadow hanging on Chris' deck at the 
farm. She had been chased under the
truck by the dog next door and this is 
a pic after she came out. 
Later she came up on the deck.


She did not come around me on 
the deck cause I had noticed she
had a hot spot under her neck so 
I treated it with peroxide so she
was trying to stay away!

Shadow is the one that has
an allergy to fleas however I 
treated her the first of the month.
I hope that this is not going to 
be an issue this summer with
having hot spots after being 
flea treated.

The two younger girls never
come up on the deck. 
But since I was up there this evening
and they heard me talking.....here
they came!

After being petted by me, Chris, 
Lisa and Tommy Princess finally
laid down.



Tigress seemed to enjoy her
time on the deck also. 

 


Aw.....my sweet barn babes love to 
be around me and I love it!

Yesterday I made up a 
spray bottle of fly spray..

I hate it when I go to feed and 
flies are all over Misfire.
Drives me nuts.
Anyway I sprayed her and 
Stormy, seemed to work a little.
Will keep you posted.



3 comments:

  1. hope the fly spray works well, your barn babies are beautiful and I don't want to see them suffer and I know you don't eitther

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and I know hope the fly spray works too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat & nice article. I have two cats, shadow & cowy

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...