Friday, May 3, 2019

Critters

Not exactly one of my critters
but I saw this babe crossing
the road on the way to the barn.


Normally I will pick them up 
and sat them on the other side
of the road but since this is not
a busy road I stopped and 
just watched.


I usually stand in the pasture with
Misfire and Stormy as
they eat cause Misfire likes 
to finish up and push Stormy
away from her feed....
so I am there to stop that.
This day however I had to 
keep Maybelline out of 
Misfires feed.


Today I watched her take 
over Stormy's feed.


No big deal...
they share.


Princess.


The kitties.


I love all these critters.



6 comments:

  1. me to me to on loving your critters. big smile on my face over the pig/horse trough together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thise photos were wonderful, we love the sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabelline is so cute. Never owned a pig but I love them. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Brian. ~grin~ Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam you have such a wonderful way of capturing the beauty in nature and animals. You always take such nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a tortoise crossed in my backyard, I gave it tomatoes... then it went away.....

    Thank you for sharing nice photos of different critters

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...