Saturday, May 18, 2019

Farm Animals


Pulled up to the barn today and 
looked over to see these wild
guys taking over the backyard.


Don't be distracted by all the mess behind
the turkey ~ Chris (owns farm) works for Metro
but he also works on the side repairs mowers and 
small engines. Most of that you see is 
things that could not be fixed so folks 
just never came and picked them up.






They were all over the place...its
like they know that turkey season went
off on Mothers Day!



As I was pulling in to the barn
before noticing the turkey I 
stopped to take a pic of 
Pretty Princess coming out
to the car to meet me.
  

She follows me to the pasture.


While I feed she goes over to
just sit and watch.


Misfire had a tad issue
with grass that had gotten blown
into the trough and apparently 
she sucked it up while drinking.


 





My pretty babe.


That is Stormy with Misfire.


Stormy also had issues with the grass.


Check out the teeth on Stormy! haha





The fur and hair babes thank you for
coming by and checking on them.



2 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful, horses, cats and turkey's. I don't like turkeys and am afraid of them, but these photos are gorgeous. Excellent shots of them.. I especially like the hind side photo, the way the sun makes them glow... you can have your cake and eat it to. the fun of a farm, but not living there and being solely responsible. best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such terrifc photos and that is some cl turkey trot!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...