Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Lily Bit and Trixie

When I get home from
work I always open the back door
so Lily Bit can go onto the deck then
I let the dogs out off the deck.

Its been a tad warm, 90 today but
even wearing her fur coat she still
loves to hang out on the deck.




She brings me such happiness.

Yesterday Trixie came by.
Even with the dogs out in the back
she came, but she knows that if she
stays on the other side of those
boards and under the deck, dogs will
not be able to get to her. 

She meowed loudly yesterday so I fed her
and she dived into it.
This evening after I went to feed
at the barn she came again.
I took her more water and food.


She even allowed me to sat both
bowls over to her without backing
off. I got closer then I ever have.
But....she did end up hissing at me.


Poor baby. She left some food but
she enjoyed it while she was there.

Amazes me that she lives outside
and the white on her stays so 
pretty and bright. 



4 comments:

  1. they do a great job of keeping themselves clean unlike dogs... lily is so precious and I love to see her and hear about her antics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily has gotten so big! Trixie is very cute, I feel so bad for feral cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is such a cutie pie. So is Trixie. It's good that you care for her too.

    Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to all your babies. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is such a cutie and I'm glad Trixie got some chow.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...