Friday, March 18, 2022

The Feral

 It has been pretty
the last few days
and I have been
hanging on the deck.

Mom heard me out
there and came out
with the camera.


Yep, she heard me with
a low meow so she
came to see what was
up.

I have been getting
distant visits from
a feral cat. 

Mom says it is
pretty but not
as pretty as me.
It is white with gray
spots. We were
not sure at first if
it was feral but
mom asked the neighbor
and it is one they took
off to have fixed a few 
yrs ago.

Mom calls it Kitty. 
But so far it has not
moved down to visit.
It stays in the ditch 
between our house
and the neighbors. 
Then when it gets
tired of mom calling
it, it goes back in 
the bushes in the back. 
Kitty has come to visit
at a distance several times.

The above pic was taken
with me watching Kitty.

Lily

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps if mom keeps talking to this kitty it will come closer. Mom knows how to do this.

    Have a purrfect day and week, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could never be prettier than you Lily :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty fan sounds like a nice one sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...