Wednesday, March 23, 2022

My Name, Misty River

Its not fair that 
Chey got
to tell you how
she got her name...

Then Lily did too...

But mom said it was okay
if I did it also.

Most of you have
been reading this blog
before I came along,
and I know you probably
read about me from 
the start. 

See, that is me at
the start
 


Anyway, you all know that
my feline mom did not want
me. She sort of just
went off and left me.
A lady where we were 
hanging around noticed
this and posted on fb that
I was without a fur mom. 

So Kim, my human mom's
sis in law said, "bring her
to me".
That is how I got over
to aunt Kim and uncle
Marks house. 
Pam, my human mom
started coming to their
house and taking care of me.

But it was uncle Markie
that named me. He
called me Una. Cause when
I got there, I had just started
opening my eyes or should
I say, EYE. I only had
one open. 
UNA means one.

They also took me to the vet
and they said they thought
I was a male. But then they
were shocked a couple weeks
later when I had to go back
to the vet.
I was a girl.
For some reason they
started calling me
Una Grata.

However, when mom decided to
adopt me, or better yet
when I decided to adopt mom
she said that was NOT
going to be my name.

Cause I am gray, she
thought of gray fog,
and the name 
Misty came about.
Then mom thought about
fog over the river...
Misty River.

Mom is so smart.
Misty


2 comments:

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...